Internet Start-up Looking for Driven Summer Production Consultants
CarCareKiosk is a fast growing internet start-up based in Milwaukee. We produce and distribute high quality how-to videos and currently have over 17,000 videos to help drivers repair and maintain their own cars.
CarCareKiosk is looking for summer production consultants to assist our production team to create engaging content. Summer production consultants can expect to:
- Join and contribute to a fully operational production team
- Acquire the skills and experience needed to become a successful independent contractor
- Gain an intimate knowledge of FCP and an understanding of how to make it work for you
- Become more familiar with the use of camera and lighting equipment
- Gain a working knowledge of basic car repair however; NO prior experience working on cars is required!
Working at a fast-paced internet start-up, you will experience the thrill and excitement of working at young company with a creative value proposition. We are a tight-knit team of successful individuals with diverse backgrounds including finance, engineering, photography, videography, and video production.
We will encourage your input and creativity - this is not a semester-long guided tour of a company. Working with our small close-knit team will teach you:
- How to create, manage and utilize an enormous video library
- Real world understanding of how interact with a small business and/or potential client
Previous CarCareKiosk summer production consultants:
- Have been able to point to these videos for their portfolios
- Are getting paid by us to do production work
What else do I need to know?
Apply for the Production Internship
- Currently interviewing for summer semester positions
- Ideal candidates are driven self-starters that thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- 2 – 3 days / week; flexible schedule
- Knowledge of cameras, lighting, and filming techniques are a plus
- Knowledge of FCP (FCP7 is preferred)
- NO previous knowledge of car maintenance is required!
- All interested parties should apply