1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 1994 Dodge Caravan is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Caravan, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Caravan if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
One of the easiest fluids to top off - learn how to open the hood and where the reservoir is on your car
Your coolant should perform well under any condition - just like Aaron Rodgers!
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!
You love your kids right? See how to properly secure their car seat.