1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 1997 Fiat Punto is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Punto, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Punto if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
The burnt out tail light: classic reason for a cop to pull you over - change yours now
Want an easy way to save $500? Rotate your tires at least three times per year
If your battery has green or white cruddy deposits, it is probably not getting enough juice from and will likely wear out sooner
Many cars will burn or leak a little bit of oil. Over time, this adds up and you might need to add some - learn how to here!