1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2000 GMC C3500 is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your C3500, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Odd electrical problems that come out of nowhere can often signify a blown engine fuse - check and change yours here!
Leaking coolant is usually a sign that your water pump needs to be replaced. This video shows you how to quickly plug it
If your blinker doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb
Coolant hoses wear out over time and need to be replaced - check 'em early and often