1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Find Jack Kit - Locate all of the components for your jack kit
3. Pre-Jack List - Things to do before jacking up vehicle
4. Position Jack - Assemble components and position jack
5. Raise Vehicle - Use the jack to safely raise the vehicle
6. Replace Jack - Secure jack kit components back in place
7. Flat Tire Tips - Tips on dealing with a flat tire
8. More Info. - Additional information on flat tires
The video above shows you how to change a flat tire in your 2004 Peugeot 206. Make sure you are in a safe area that is level and free of traffic before attempting to fix a flat tire. This video shows you where the spare tire, jack and jack kit is located in your 206 how to assemble the components of the jack kit, how to replace the flat tire for your spare tire and safety precautions to take when using your jack. Most Peugeot jack kits include the jack, a jack handle and a lug nut wrench.
While following the instructions provided in your 206's owners manual and in this video will help minimize the risk of injury. The best way to avoid injury is to never get under your vehicle while it is jacked up. Remember also, that even if your car is jacked up properly, another car could hit it and knock it over; therefore, be sure to give careful consideration to your environment before raising your car.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
A check engine light can be cleared with a simple fix or it could be a major problem - find out now!
If your car is leaking a small amount of power steering fluid - see this video on how to fix the leak
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today