1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2004 Peugeot 206 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your 206, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your 206 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Small bulbs that burn out regularly - did you know you can replace these with LED lights?
The rear wiper that you forgot you had until it streaks horrifically on a rainy day? Change it now!
Animals love the sweet smell of antifreeze, too bad it's toxic! Fix your minor leaks
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today