1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2006 Dacia Logan is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Logan, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If your car is leaking a small amount of power steering fluid - see this video on how to fix the leak
The best way to fix leaking hoses is to replace them, but if you don't have time, a stop leak product might work for you
Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!
White light when you back up - yup, they burn out and you can replace them with bright LEDs