1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2006 Dacia Logan is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Logan, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Logan if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today
Want an easy way to save $500? Rotate your tires at least three times per year
Coolant hoses wear out over time and need to be replaced - check 'em early and often