1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Checking Tips - Tips on reading the power steering fluid levels
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
The video above shows you the steps needed to check the power steering fluid level in your 2006 Fiat Seicento. Checking the power steering fluid level in your Seicento is relatively easy and should be done once a month or if you are experienced difficulty turning the wheel or steering your Seicento. Your Seicento should be parked on a level surface and your 1.1 liter engine should be cold to the touch.
If the power steering fluid level in your Seicento is low, fill it up to the maximum line with power steering fluid and check it again in a week to determine if you have a leak.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Don't be the guy with your third brake light burnt out
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road
On many cars, the high beam bulb runs at reduced power during the day - check 'em and change 'em!
Did you know that heat is worse for your battery than cold? Replace it every 4 years