1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Find Jack Kit - Locate all of the components for your jack kit
3. Pre-Jack List - Things to do before jacking up vehicle
4. Position Jack - Assemble components and position jack
5. Raise Vehicle - Use the jack to safely raise the vehicle
6. Flat Tire Tips - Tips on dealing with a flat tire
7. More Info. - Additional information on flat tires
The video above shows you how to change a flat tire in your 2006 Fiat Seicento. Make sure you are in a safe area that is level and free of traffic before attempting to fix a flat tire. This video shows you where the spare tire, jack and jack kit is located in your Seicento how to assemble the components of the jack kit, how to replace the flat tire for your spare tire and safety precautions to take when using your jack. Most Fiat jack kits include the jack, a jack handle and a lug nut wrench.
While following the instructions provided in your Seicento's owners manual and in this video will help minimize the risk of injury. The best way to avoid injury is to never get under your vehicle while it is jacked up. Remember also, that even if your car is jacked up properly, another car could hit it and knock it over; therefore, be sure to give careful consideration to your environment before raising your car.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Don't send mixed signals - if your turn signal doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb
Want an easy way to save $500? Rotate your tires at least three times per year
Stop! Checking your brake fluid from time to time is a great way to ensure safe stopping
One of the easiest fluids to top off - learn how to open the hood and where the reservoir is on your car