1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2006 Kia Rio is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Rio, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Rio if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
Minor transmission fluid leaks can often be fixed with the right sealant - see how to do this
Your coolant should perform well under any condition - just like Aaron Rodgers!
Learn how to diagnose and fix minor oil leaks in your car