1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2006 Mazda 6 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your 6, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your 6 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
You love your kids right? See how to properly secure their car seat.
Leaking coolant is usually a sign that your water pump needs to be replaced. This video shows you how to quickly plug it
Did you know that heat is worse for your battery than cold? Replace it every 4 years
DRLs are on more than your headlights. They burn out faster and should be replaced regularly