1. Getting Started - Prepare for the fog light replacement
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Remove Fog Light Bulb - Steps to remove a burnt out fog bulb
4. Helpful Hints - How to find replacement fog light bulb type and other hints
5. Replace Bulb - Procedures to replace the new bulb
6. More Info. - Additional information on fog lights
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
The video above shows how to change the fog light bulb in your 2007 Hyundai Atos Prime. Not all models have fog lights - for many Hyundais, it depends on your trim level (Comfort) or whether the fog light option was ordered when your Atos Prime was manufactured. Fog lights are typically in the front bumper, below the headlight cluster and are helpful in poor visibility. If one fog light is burnt out on your Atos Prime, we recommend changing both bulbs because the working bulb will be dimmer than the one you replaced and will likely burn out soon anyway.
When you change the foglight on your Atos Prime, be careful not touch the glass part of the bulb with your fingers which causes the bulb to burn out earlier.
There's no reason to check the washer fluid level without adding some - see how to do it here!
Learning how to jump your car before you need to is an excellent idea
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today