1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Set Up Paper - Position paper and mark wheels
3. Assess Leak - How to see if power steering fluid is leaking
4. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
5. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
6. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
7. Fix Minor Leaks - Easy way to tackle minor power steering leaks
8. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
9. More Info. - Additional information on minor leaks
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
This video shows you how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks in your 2007 Hyundai Atos Prime. Correct power steering fluid levels help make your Atos Prime easier to turn, especially at lower speeds. Watch our What is Leaking? video to help determine the type of fluid leaking from your Atos Prime if you are unsure. Power steering fluid is typically clear, pink or red in color and is oily to the touch. If the steering wheel is difficult to turn or you noticed power steering fluid leaking from your Atos Prime, watch the video above to see where the power steering fluid reservoir in your 2007 Atos Prime is located and how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks.
A small power steering fluid leak can make your Atos Prime hard to turn. When you check your power steering fluid level, make sure your Atos Prime is parked on a level surface with the 1.1 liter engine turned off in order to get an accurate reading. We recommend wearing safety glasses and gloves when dealing with any engine fluids, including power steering fluid. Adding power steering leak stopper may help stop power steering pump leaks for the short term, however, for a long term solution, you will need to replace your Atos Prime power steering pump.
Don't be caught in the fog with burnt out fog light bulbs
Avoid tickets and accidents with both working headlights! New bulbs are much brighter too
The burnt out tail light: classic reason for a cop to pull you over - change yours now
Want an easy way to save $500? Rotate your tires at least three times per year