1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Add Fluid - Determine power steering fluid type and add fluid
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Is your Azera hard to turn? You might need to add power steering fluid - this video shows you how to correctly add power steering fluid to your 2007 Hyundai Azera. Adding power steering fluid to your Azera is easy (the hardest part is determining where is the power steering reservoir in your Azera) and should be done whenever your power steering fluid is low. Before adding power steering fluid, be sure to check your owners manual to determine what type of power steering fluid to add to your Azera. This information will typically be located in the back of the manual in a section title fluid capacities and specifications.
In a few days, check the power steering fluid level in your Azera to make sure you don't have a leak. If you notice the power steering fluid level is low, see our how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks video.
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!
You love your kids right? See how to properly secure their car seat.
Don't be the guy with your third brake light burnt out
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!