1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2008 Honda Accord is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Accord, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today
Transmissions that leak fluid usually have never been flushed and the seal is finally leaking. The right stop leak product can cure a lot
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!
See how to seal up minor power steering fluid leaks