1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2008 Honda Element is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Element, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Element if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
A check engine light can be cleared with a simple fix or it could be a major problem - find out now!
See how to seal up minor power steering fluid leaks
The burnt out tail light: classic reason for a cop to pull you over - change yours now
If your car is leaking a small amount of power steering fluid - see this video on how to fix the leak