1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Find Jack Kit - Locate all of the components for your jack kit
3. Pre-Jack List - Things to do before jacking up vehicle
4. Position Jack - Assemble components and position jack
5. Raise Vehicle - Use the jack to safely raise the vehicle
6. Replace Jack - Secure jack kit components back in place
7. Flat Tire Tips - Tips on dealing with a flat tire
8. More Info. - Additional information on flat tires
The video above shows you how to change a flat tire in your 2008 Jaguar XJ8. Make sure you are in a safe area that is level and free of traffic before attempting to fix a flat tire. This video shows you where the spare tire, jack and jack kit is located in your XJ8 how to assemble the components of the jack kit, how to replace the flat tire for your spare tire and safety precautions to take when using your jack. Most Jaguar jack kits include the jack, a jack handle and a lug nut wrench.
While following the instructions provided in your XJ8's owners manual and in this video will help minimize the risk of injury. The best way to avoid injury is to never get under your vehicle while it is jacked up. Remember also, that even if your car is jacked up properly, another car could hit it and knock it over; therefore, be sure to give careful consideration to your environment before raising your car.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Learn where your air filter is located and how to determine if it needs to be changed.
On many cars, the high beam bulb runs at reduced power during the day - check 'em and change 'em!
Avoid tickets and accidents with both working headlights! New bulbs are much brighter too
Carmakers are hiding interior fuse boxes all over the place these days - see how to check your interior fuses here!