1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Remove Bulb - Steps to remove a burnt out bulb
4. Helpful Hints - How to find replacement bulb type and other hints
5. Replace Bulb - Procedures to replace the new bulb
6. More Info. - Additional information on fog lights
The video above shows how to change the fog light bulb in your 2008 Kia Ceed. Not all models have fog lights - for many Kias, it depends on your trim level (LX) or whether the fog light option was ordered when your Ceed was manufactured. Fog lights are typically in the front bumper, below the headlight cluster and are helpful in poor visibility. If one fog light is burnt out on your Ceed, we recommend changing both bulbs because the working bulb will be dimmer than the one you replaced and will likely burn out soon anyway.
When you change the foglight on your Ceed, be careful not touch the glass part of the bulb with your fingers which causes the bulb to burn out earlier.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Help keep your car as responsive as you are by maintaining proper power steering fluid levels
Want an easy way to save $500? Rotate your tires at least three times per year
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber
Learning how to jump your car before you need to is an excellent idea