1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Add Fluid - Determine power steering fluid type and add fluid
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
Is your CX-7 hard to turn? You might need to add power steering fluid - this video shows you how to correctly add power steering fluid to your 2008 Mazda CX-7. Adding power steering fluid to your CX-7 is easy and should be done whenever your power steering fluid is low. Before adding power steering fluid, be sure to check your owners manual to determine what type of power steering fluid to add to your CX-7. This information will typically be located in the back of the manual in a section title fluid capacities and specifications.
In a few days, check the power steering fluid level in your CX-7 to make sure you don't have a leak. If you notice the power steering fluid level is low, see our how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks video.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
Did you know that heat is worse for your battery than cold? Replace it every 4 years
If your car is leaking a small amount of power steering fluid - see this video on how to fix the leak
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!