1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2009 Acura MDX is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your MDX, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your MDX if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
If your transmission is running low on fluid, be sure to add some - find out how to do this here!
Where is the jack location, jack points and other tips on jacking up a vehicle
Do you ever get into your friend's car and notice a bad smell? A dirty cabin air filter could be the culprit
You love your kids right? See how to properly secure their car seat.