1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Add Fluid - Determine power steering fluid type and add fluid
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
Is your G37 hard to turn? You might need to add power steering fluid - this video shows you how to correctly add power steering fluid to your 2009 Infiniti G37. Adding power steering fluid to your G37 is easy and should be done whenever your power steering fluid is low. Before adding power steering fluid, be sure to check your owners manual to determine what type of power steering fluid to add to your G37. This information will typically be located in the back of the manual in a section title fluid capacities and specifications.
In a few days, check the power steering fluid level in your G37 to make sure you don't have a leak. If you notice the power steering fluid level is low, see our how to fix minor power steering fluid leaks video.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber
If you have an electrical component that doesn't work, try replacing the fuse first
The burnt out tail light: classic reason for a cop to pull you over - change yours now
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today