1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Elantra Coupe, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Elantra Coupe if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!
Don't be the guy with your third brake light burnt out
Learning how to jump your car before you need to is an excellent idea