1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the power steering fluid reservoir
4. Check Level - Determine the power steering fluid level
5. Checking Tips - Tips on reading the power steering fluid levels
6. Replace Cap - Secure the power steering fluid cap back in place
7. More Info. - Additional information on power steering fluid
The video above shows you the steps needed to check the power steering fluid level in your 2014 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe. Checking the power steering fluid level in your 650i xDrive Gran Coupe is relatively easy and should be done once a month or if you are experienced difficulty turning the wheel or steering your 650i xDrive Gran Coupe. Your 650i xDrive Gran Coupe should be parked on a level surface and your 4.4 liter engine should be cold to the touch.
If the power steering fluid level in your 650i xDrive Gran Coupe is low, fill it up to the maximum line with power steering fluid and check it again in a week to determine if you have a leak.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Your coolant should perform well under any condition - just like Aaron Rodgers!
Got a short fuse? Don't blow a fuse, change it!
Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!
Want an easy way to save $500? Rotate your tires at least three times per year