1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your XV Crosstrek, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Carmakers are hiding interior fuse boxes all over the place these days - see how to check your interior fuses here!
Replacing a dirty air filter can improve gas mileage by up to 4%. Isn't efficiency great?
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road