1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2015 Infiniti Q40 is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Q40, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Stop! Checking your brake fluid from time to time is a great way to ensure safe stopping
There's no reason to check the washer fluid level without adding some - see how to do it here!
Learn where your air filter is located and how to determine if it needs to be changed.
Got a short fuse? Don't blow a fuse, change it!