1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2015 Infiniti Q40 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Q40, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Q40 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
The best way to fix leaking hoses is to replace them, but if you don't have time, a stop leak product might work for you
Did you know that heat is worse for your battery than cold? Replace it every 4 years
Many cars will burn or leak a little bit of oil. Over time, this adds up and you might need to add some - learn how to here!
If your blinker doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb