1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Santa Fe, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Santa Fe if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Got a short fuse? Don't blow a fuse, change it!
Replacing a dirty air filter can improve gas mileage by up to 4%. Isn't efficiency great?
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today
If your battery has green or white cruddy deposits, it is probably not getting enough juice from and will likely wear out sooner