1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2017 Tesla S is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your S, how to remove the reservoir cap and how to refill the windshield wiper / washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Coolant hoses wear out over time and need to be replaced - check 'em early and often
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
White light when you back up - yup, they burn out and you can replace them with bright LEDs