1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2019 Honda Passport is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Passport, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road
A check engine light can be cleared with a simple fix or it could be a major problem - find out now!
White light when you back up - yup, they burn out and you can replace them with bright LEDs
Small bulbs that burn out regularly - did you know you can replace these with LED lights?