1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2019 Hyundai Sonata is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Sonata, how to remove the reservoir cap and how to refill the windshield wiper / washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Small bulbs that burn out regularly - did you know you can replace these with LED lights?
Avoid tickets and accidents with both working headlights! New bulbs are much brighter too
If your transmission is running low on fluid, be sure to add some - find out how to do this here!
If your brake fluid is a little low, learn how to add some here. Ignoring a low level leads to big problems