1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 1999 Acura CL is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your CL, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
On many cars, the high beam bulb runs at reduced power during the day - check 'em and change 'em!
The best way to fix leaking hoses is to replace them, but if you don't have time, a stop leak product might work for you
Don't be the guy with your third brake light burnt out
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year