1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2000 Daewoo Nubira is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Nubira, how to remove the reservoir cap and how to refill the windshield wiper / washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
DRLs are on more than your headlights. They burn out faster and should be replaced regularly
Help keep your car as responsive as you are by maintaining proper power steering fluid levels
Replacing a dirty air filter can improve gas mileage by up to 4%. Isn't efficiency great?
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber