1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2003 Cadillac Seville is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Seville, how to remove the reservoir cap and how to refill the windshield wiper / washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Your coolant should perform well under any condition - just like Aaron Rodgers!
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
Learning how to jump your car before you need to is an excellent idea
Carmakers are hiding interior fuse boxes all over the place these days - see how to check your interior fuses here!