1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Suburban 1500, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Suburban 1500 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road
Avoid tickets and accidents with both working headlights! New bulbs are much brighter too
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today
Leaking coolant is usually a sign that your water pump needs to be replaced. This video shows you how to quickly plug it