1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Suburban 1500, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Suburban 1500 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
On many cars, the high beam bulb runs at reduced power during the day - check 'em and change 'em!
The best way to fix leaking hoses is to replace them, but if you don't have time, a stop leak product might work for you
Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!
Harsh downshifts? Slipping gears? You might be low on transmission fluid