1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Grand Cherokee, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If you have an electrical component that doesn't work, try replacing the fuse first
There's no reason to check the washer fluid level without adding some - see how to do it here!
Coolant hoses wear out over time and need to be replaced - check 'em early and often
Learning how to jump your car before you need to is an excellent idea