1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Grand Cherokee, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Grand Cherokee if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Did you know that heat is worse for your battery than cold? Replace it every 4 years
Odd electrical problems that come out of nowhere can often signify a blown engine fuse - check and change yours here!
Coolant hoses wear out over time and need to be replaced - check 'em early and often
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today