1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2004 Cadillac DeVille is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your DeVille, how to remove the reservoir cap and how to refill the windshield wiper / washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Odd electrical problems that come out of nowhere can often signify a blown engine fuse - check and change yours here!
Where is the jack location, jack points and other tips on jacking up a vehicle
Replacing a dirty air filter can improve gas mileage by up to 4%. Isn't efficiency great?
If you have an electrical component that doesn't work, try replacing the fuse first