1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Silverado 1500, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
There's no reason to check the washer fluid level without adding some - see how to do it here!
Carmakers are hiding interior fuse boxes all over the place these days - see how to check your interior fuses here!
If your battery has green or white cruddy deposits, it is probably not getting enough juice from and will likely wear out sooner
Power steering fluid is easy to check and many people (mechanics included) often forget about - learn how here