1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2005 Chevrolet Equinox is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Equinox, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Equinox if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber
The best way to fix leaking hoses is to replace them, but if you don't have time, a stop leak product might work for you
White light when you back up - yup, they burn out and you can replace them with bright LEDs
Cars burn, leak and otherwise dispense of their oil. Check your level frequently and top up when necessary