1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Remove Bulb - Steps to remove a burnt out bulb
4. Helpful Hints - How to find replacement bulb type and other hints
5. Replace Bulb - Procedures to replace the new bulb
6. More Info. - Additional information on fog lights
The video above shows how to change the fog light bulb in your 2006 Nissan Sentra. Not all models have fog lights - for many Nissans, it depends on your trim level (S) or whether the fog light option was ordered when your Sentra was manufactured. Fog lights are typically in the front bumper, below the headlight cluster and are helpful in poor visibility. If one fog light is burnt out on your Sentra, we recommend changing both bulbs because the working bulb will be dimmer than the one you replaced and will likely burn out soon anyway.
When you change the foglight on your Sentra, be careful not touch the glass part of the bulb with your fingers which causes the bulb to burn out earlier.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Low coolant levels is all to common - top yours up today
Learn how to diagnose and fix minor oil leaks in your car
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road
Animals love the sweet smell of antifreeze, too bad it's toxic! Fix your minor leaks