1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2007 Chevrolet Colorado is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Colorado, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Colorado if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
If your car is leaking a small amount of power steering fluid - see this video on how to fix the leak
Stop! Checking your brake fluid from time to time is a great way to ensure safe stopping
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!