1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2008 Ford Taurus X is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Taurus X, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Taurus X if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Properly inflated tires is the easiest way to improve fuel economy. The right tire pressure is NOT on the side of your tire btw
The rear wiper that you forgot you had until it streaks horrifically on a rainy day? Change it now!
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!
Did you know that heat is worse for your battery than cold? Replace it every 4 years