1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Add Fluid - Fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on adding washer fluid
Adding windshield washer fluid to your 2008 Jeep Compass is a fairly straightforward process. The video above shows you where the window washer fluid reservoir is located in your Compass, how to remove the reservoir cap and add windshield washer fluid. The nice thing about adding windshield washer fluid is that you can't overfill the reservoir - once it's full, you can stop adding fluid!
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
Harsh downshifts? Slipping gears? You might be low on transmission fluid
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!
Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!