1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2008 Jeep Compass is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Compass, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Compass if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Animals love the sweet smell of antifreeze, too bad it's toxic! Fix your minor leaks
Don't send mixed signals - if your turn signal doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb
Stop! Checking your brake fluid from time to time is a great way to ensure safe stopping
A check engine light can be cleared with a simple fix or it could be a major problem - find out now!