1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2008 Mazda CX-7 is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your CX-7, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your CX-7 if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Don't send mixed signals - if your turn signal doesn't blink, or blinks rapidly, you likely have a burnt out bulb
If your brake fluid is a little low, learn how to add some here. Ignoring a low level leads to big problems
If you are leaking oil and parking on your oil spots each night, the oil is breaking down your tires' rubber
Small bulbs that burn out regularly - did you know you can replace these with LED lights?