1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir Location - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2008 Scion xD is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your xD, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your xD if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Did you know that the sun wears out wiper blades faster than rain? Replace your blades twice a year
Harsh downshifts? Slipping gears? You might be low on transmission fluid
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!
Is the clock in your car ahead or behind? Learn how to set it here!