1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2008 Toyota 4Runner is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your 4Runner, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your 4Runner if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Small bulbs that burn out regularly - did you know you can replace these with LED lights?
Learn how to diagnose and fix minor oil leaks in your car
Learn where your spare tire and jack are located before you need it on the side of the road
You love your kids right? See how to properly secure their car seat.