1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2009 Ford Focus is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Focus, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Focus if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier is an ASE certified Maintenance and Light Repair Technician and has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road. Over the past 10 years, Hans has been focused on building CarCareKiosk, which is visited by millions of drivers each month.
Odd electrical problems that come out of nowhere can often signify a blown engine fuse - check and change yours here!
Burnt out brake lights increase your chance of getting rear ended - check and change yours today
Don't be the guy with your third brake light burnt out
Learn where your air filter is located and how to determine if it needs to be changed.