1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair
2. Open the Hood - How to pop the hood and prop it open
3. Find Reservoir - Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir
4. Check Fluid - Check and fill up the washer fluid reservoir
5. Replace Cap - Put the cap back in place
6. More Info. - Additional information on washer fluid
Checking the windshield washer fluid level in your 2009 Nissan Frontier is a fairly straightforward process. You will see where the window washer fluid bottle is located in your Frontier, how to remove the reservoir cap and determine whether you need to add fluid in the video above. You can always add windshield washer fluid to your Frontier if you are unsure whether it needs it, unlike oil or transmission fluid, it is impossible to overfill.
Hans Angermeier has produced over 100,000 videos showing drivers how to fix things on their cars. He has broad expertise on basic repair procedures covering the majority of cars on the road.
Your coolant should perform well under any condition - just like Aaron Rodgers!
Many cars will burn or leak a little bit of oil. Over time, this adds up and you might need to add some - learn how to here!
Sure you can take it in for a $19 lube, but are you OK with a stripped oil pan and cheap parts in return?
Driving with your phone pressed against your ear is illegal in many places. See how to talk hands free!